Supporting ambition for healthcare innovation
- Sector expertise that seeks out the right financial services to meet our clients' growth needs
- Knowledgeable, proactive and approachable team
- Strong track record of raising capital and M&A advisory in public and private markets
- Leading broker and adviser in the public life sciences sector for over five years
- Largest corporate client list and the largest number of AIM companies in the sector giving good breadth of knowledge
We operate across the Life Science spectrum that includes therapeutic pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and diagnostics. These distinct categories are drawn together by the incontrovertible truth that people are living longer, and need to lead healthier lives, with a better quality of life.
We have a breadth of experience in providing strategic advice to a range of companies - from earlier stage growth businesses, to privately backed scale-ups, to established, profitable PLC enterprises. We work with entrepreneurs, business founders and owners, Private Equity owners, PLC boards, and management teams alike.
We know that there is considerable innovation and opportunity in the Life Sciences sector - ambitious companies that want to grow through raising capital in different markets and we want to help them achieve their potential.
We recognise that growth companies can be nimbler when it comes to developing innovative technologies and products to sustain their expansion, and those services and capabilities can be provided to larger, more established players. Our research, financial strategists and sales specialists draw on their collective experience to support companies throughout their growth, helping to shape the way for a healthier future.
- M&A sale
- Equity raise – private and public markets
- Debt raise – private and public markets
- Strategic options and exit review
- NOMAD, Broker, Sponsor and PLC advisory
Read the latest Health Matters - a weekly roundup of thoughts on the healthcare sector from finnCap’s life sciences analysts.
VIDEO EVENT: Is tech the shot in the arm that healthcare needs?
In May 2021, Business Leader Magazine teamed up with finnCap Group to go ‘Inside the Deal’, a virtual event that dived into the topic of accelerating digital transformation across the healthcare sector.