Total commitment to providing a high quality client service and access to capital
We provide a proactive corporate broking service that helps our clients succeed and outperform their peers and competitors. Our Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team's capabilities enable our clients to access capital to drive growth, undertake M&A and achieve their ambitions. Learn more about our specialist services below.
- Long term established client relationships
- Commitment to delivering a premium corporate broking service
- Focus on providing high quality equity capital market advice
- Striving to ensure successful capital market solutions and execution
As the intermediary between our corporate clients and their investors, our Corporate Broking team works closely with Equity Sales, Trading and Corporate Finance to ensure our clients receive proactive advice and market intelligence.
- Access to UK Main Market and AIM and unrivalled access to institutions, wealth managers, private client brokers and family offices across the UK
- Fast and effective dissemination of key corporate messaging and newsflow to the stock market
- Market intelligence on share trading, peer group developments and stock market conditions
- Organisation and management of investor roadshows, including full logistics support for roadshows
- Detailed investor feedback after every investor meeting and roadshow
- Forensic share register analysis, including screening and targeting of underweight and non-holders
The Corporate Broking team is committed to delivering a premium service to our clients. Utilising research and sector expertise the team is committed to promoting our clients in the most effective way to enhance and institutionalise a share register, maximise trading liquidity and increase a share price. In addition, the Investor Relations team help organise and provide dedicated logistical support to all our clients during roadshows and investor marketing programmes, investor conferences and Capital Market Days. Investor Relations also produce investor profiles for all roadshows as well as producing regular share register analysis and oversee the collation of investor feedback.
Equity Capital Markets
The ECM team is focused on providing our clients with high quality strategic capital markets advice around liquidity events, IPOs and fundraisings.
- Proactive strategic capital markets advice regarding fundraisings and other corporate developments;
- Preparation of marketing materials and key transaction messaging;
- Investor targeting including analysis of peer group holdings and sector weightings;
- Overseeing market soundings of investors in connection with corporate actions and capital market activities;
- Best advice on structuring, timing, pricing and allocation;
The team like to be involved at an early stage of discussions in order to provide specific advice on market conditions, likely investor reaction and appetite and relevant market feedback. Our team has a wealth of transaction experience as well as strong investor relationships which enable the team to consistently successfully execute capital market activities for our clients.
Why choose finnCap?
- No.1 broker on AIM
- Broker to 126 corporate clients
- Raised over £2.6bn for clients since 2007
- Raised £853m since January 2017
- Grant Thornton QCA Broker of the Year 2016 and 2018
- Top 5 ranked in the 2018 Extel awards for Small & Mid Cap Corporate Broking